"Doctors Told Me There Was No Cure For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome…But
Contrary To Their Prediction, I Cured My CFS Permanently and Naturally In Just
2 Months! I’ll Show You How…"
My name is Jennifer Nolan and I have been where you are now. Let me tell you my story… I lived a full, busy life working as a researcher in a pharmaceutical company, taught aerobics twice weekly in the evenings, volunteered at a local shelter during the weekend, and also did all the things that mothers do (2 children).
My name is Jennifer Nolan and I have been where you are now. Let me tell you my story… I lived a full, busy life working as a researcher in a pharmaceutical company, taught aerobics twice weekly in the evenings, volunteered at a local shelter during the weekend, and also did all the things that mothers do (2 children).
Then, 9 years ago, I went through a difficult divorce. I suffered from
anxiety and depression, was not taking good care of myself, and my body got
weaker…
I kept getting sick and ended up in hospital a few times with sky-high
fever. Then I found a very good therapist who helped me a lot emotionally. I
wanted to get better, so I took all the medications that my doctors prescribed
and did my best to be healthier…
Yet, although I stopped getting fever, I still felt very sick. My body was
aching all the time, I had no energy at all, and no matter how much I slept, I
would constantly feel groggy. I couldn’t concentrate, and would find myself
struggling to find the right words. I would keep forgetting things, and lost
all motivation in life…
I blamed my busy job, so I applied for a lesser role within the company I
worked with. I stopped being active. Yet the symptoms did not get better at
all. Actually I started getting panic attacks and vertigo…


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar