That’s a very sad
place for anyone to be. I know. I’ve been treating patients with chronic hives
for 30 years.
The same goes for Angioedema, those painful sores under the skin. Hives and Angioedema often go hand in hand for the 1-2 punch I wouldn’t want to wish on anyone.
The same goes for Angioedema, those painful sores under the skin. Hives and Angioedema often go hand in hand for the 1-2 punch I wouldn’t want to wish on anyone.
It’s like your body is
fighting an all out war with a dangerous intruder that doesn’t exist. Your
doctor may be putting on a brave face, but the truth is many allergists and
physicians are just as frustrated as you are (If they take your condition
seriously…). They try every known cure, treatment, and medically accepted idea
— yet NOTHING works!
In 1998, I had a heart
ailment which required surgical intervention. While recovering in cardiac
rehabilitation, I had the unexpected opportunity to work with a colleague who
practiced allopathic and alternative medicine. I was very impressed with what I
saw.
Having been trained in
the sciences, I decided to dive deep into this approach, serve a two-year
preceptorship, and test natural remedies and alternative treatments for
diseases.
What I discovered is a
very simple process. It turns out MANY people with Hives, who do NOT respond to
traditional medical treatments, are really just suffering from improper
nutrition. Once you get your body in the right balance, your Hives will simply
disappear — forever.
Well, this may sound
revolutionary, but after my research, I came to the following conclusion:
"Urticaria sufferers are not allergic to ANYTHING!"


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar