Instead, I’m going
to show you what past few clients who had fatty liver disease had to say:
When the lab reports were read and the diagnosis from my Doctor came in, he said I had to get ready for liver transplant. , I was devastated… I really had no idea what to do.
When the lab reports were read and the diagnosis from my Doctor came in, he said I had to get ready for liver transplant. , I was devastated… I really had no idea what to do.
This was
when I asked for a second opinion from another Hospital and met Nurse Dorothy.
We worked together for several weeks and thankfully, it paid off.
My liver
function tests went back to normal ranges after just a few weeks following the
fatty liver diet guide.
No more
elevated liver fat for me for 3 years and counting. I know it will never come
back once you really beat the root cause.
“…I had to
endure having elevated fat levels in my liver since I was 40, diagnosed with
Alcoholic Steatohepatitis 7 months later and I was advised to get ready for
rigorous medications.
After having
through your book and following your advise, It’s been 1 year and 5 months and
I still dont take any of those toxic meds that the doctor promised up until
now.
jaundice
diet”…Dorothy, without your Fatty Liver Diet Guide I would have progressed to
liver complications.
liver
cleansing diet”I had Diabetic Renal Disease before I came across Dorothy
Johnson’s Fatty Liver Diet Guide from one of her patient’s blog and figured
what could I lose.
Well, it
saved me another surgery and a whole lot of confidence in me. Im back working
now and I can now spend time with… Read more…


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar